The great thing about Instagram Stories is that they are less permanent and more casual than regular Instagram posts. When it comes to adding content to your Instagram Stories, why not post multiple photos at once or create a unique collage of multiple pictures? The Instagram Story format is incredibly easy to use, and it’s a great way to increase your followers and engagement.
How to add multiple photo Stories on Instagram
On Instagram, you can create Story series from your photo library in just a few seconds and add up to 10 photos at a time. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open your Stories by tapping the camera icon.
2.At the bottom of the screen, tap the photo icon.
3.Click on the multiple pictures icon, which is located above your gallery of photos.
4.In the Order of your Stories, tap the photos that you want to add. As you tap each photo, a number will appear so you know the order. You can add up to 10 photos at a time to your Stories.
5.Add stickers, text, or music to your photos by tapping Next.
6. When you’re done editing, tap Next.
7. Tap Your Story to share all of your photos in order
How to post several photos to the same Story
If you want all the photos from one Instagram Story to appear together in one story, you’ll have to use stickers:
1. Click the camera icon in Instagram to open the Story tab.
2. Add a main photo to your Story by tapping the photo icon.
3. Now tap the sticker icon on your screen.
3. Scroll down to find the photo sticker and tap it to open.
5. Your second photo will be displayed.
6. Repeat this process until you have all the photos you need for your story.
7.Reposition your photos by dragging them around. Using two fingers, pinch and widen the screen to make the photos smaller or larger.
8.You can add text, music, or drawings to complete your story.
9.To add images to your Stories, tap Your Stories.
Why can’t I add several photos to my Story?
Several countries are still introducing multiple photos in Stories, so it may not be available where you are. To see the multiple photo icon when posting your Stories, update your Instagram app to the latest version. Hang tight if you still cannot see the feature. In only a few days, Instagram will roll out the new feature in your region.
How to post multiple photos as a collage
Have you tried out Instagram Layout? The Instagram Stories collage tool allows you to create Instagram Stories out of your favorite photos. Here’s how you can use it:
- Tap the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen to open Instagram Stories.
- Tap the Layout icon on the left side of the screen.
- Above the shutter button, scroll through the different layout options.
- Click the photo icon on the lower left to choose your collage photos.
- As soon as you have created your collage, you can edit it by adding stickers, text, music, and filters using the top icons.
- Share your creation with your followers by tapping Your Stories.
There are also other ways to make a photo collage on iPhone, but Layout works best with Instagram.