This article explains how to find out who has saved your Instagram post and how many times it has been saved.
Ask Your Followers If They’ve Saved Your Instagram Posts
You can only find out who saved your post by following this straightforward procedure.
1. Tap the post you wish to ask your followers about.
2. Screenshot the Instagram post’s page using the built-in iOS or Android methods.
3. Tap the Home icon to return to your main Instagram page.
4. Tap the Instagram Story icon (which appears as a camera) to publish your first post. 5. Swipe up to view the screenshot of your Instagram post.
6. Tap on the screenshot image to add it to your Story.
7. Tap on the Text icon to include a message for your followers—in this case, something like “Who saved this?”
If you really want to engage your followers, try asking them a question with an Instagram questions sticker.
8. Tap Done when you’re done.You can shrink the text by pinching the screen; you can enlarge it by dragging two fingers apart.
Tap Your stories to share the story with your followers. Direct messages will allow them to reply.
See How Many Times Your Post Has Been Saved
To switch from a Personal account to a free Business or Creator account, select Settings > Account, then select Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account. Complete the process by following the prompts. Therefore:
To view your posts, tap the Profile icon. It seems to be a silhouette.
2. Tap on the post you want to view the save count for.3. Tap View Insights next to the image or video. You will see a variety of stats. If a post has been bookmarked to a collection more than once, the bookmark icon indicates that.
If someone saves a post to an Instagram Collection, they not only like it, but also want to share it or refer to it later. Seeing who saves your Instagram posts can be more important than tracking the number of likes. The only way to find out who saved your Instagram posts and to which collections is to ask your followers. This limitation is likely due to privacy concerns.