There is no single best way to upload a multitude of images to your Instagram story. If that fits your style better, you can create a collage, though it will be a bit more work. Alternatively, you can post all the images individually on your story.
Regardless of how you create your visual content, we’ve got you covered.
You can share multiple images on your Instagram story in two ways. The first is by creating a collage.
How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story using a collage app
You can make collages using many third-party apps, but I used Layout, which was created by Instagram itself.
If you haven’t already, download Layout on your iPhone or Android to get started, which brings us to step one:
1. Download the Layout app from the app store for iOS and Android.
2. Open Layout.
3. Select the photos that you want to place in a collage.
4. Layout your collage according to your preference. Once you have selected your template, you can manipulate where the photos appear in the layout.
5. When you’re happy, tap “Save” in the top-right corner.
After the collage is complete, it will be added to your camera roll, which you can then use to show multiple photos at once on your Instagram story, rather than adding them one by one.
However, if you’d prefer to let each photo stand on its own in your Instagram story, there’s another option:
How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story
1. Go to the Instagram homepage and select the camera sign in the upper-left corner.
2. Open your camera roll by tapping the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
3. You can select multiple photos by tapping the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose the photos you’d like to include in your story.
2. Select the post you wish to edit, and tap its icon at the bottom-left. 3. Click on the “Next” button.
5. Share the post on “Your Story” by tapping “Next.”