Would you like to add multiple photos to one Instagram Story?
I will show you how to do it on iPhone and Android.
With this trick, you can create photo collages, add background photos to your Instagram Stories, or create any aesthetic Instagram Story you like.
Are you ready?
First, let’s see how it’s done on an iPhone.
How to add multiple photos in one Insta Story on iPhone
In Instagram Stories, there is a feature called “Photo Sticker.”.
This feature allows you to add multiple photos to one Story.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Open your Instagram Story
In your Instagram app, open your Story.
- Add a picture as your background, or
- You can choose the color of the background
In this example, I’m going to select a background color (see tutorial).
2. Press on the “Sticker” button
Now press the “Sticker” button at the top of your screen.
3. Press on the “Photo” sticker
You can add multiple photos to your Instagram Story by using the “Photo” sticker.
Tip: If you don’t have this feature, check out this blog post to learn how to get it.
4. Select your photo from your camera roll
Choose the photo you want to include in your Story.
Currently, you can only add one photo at a time.
5. Tap on the photo itself to change the design
Instagram will automatically round the corners of your photo.
Tap the photo if you don’t want the corners rounded.
6. Resize the photos
With your fingers, you can zoom in and out on the photo to resize and place it wherever you want on the screen.
Here’s how I created a beautiful Instagram Story using this trick.
Let’s look at how to do it on an Android phone.
How to add multiple photos in one Insta Story on Android
At the moment, Instagram doesn’t offer the “Photo Sticker” feature for all Android phones.
You need to download an app that allows you to add your own Sticker Photos to your Stories.
Using this method, you can add multiple photos to your Android Stories in less than 30 seconds.
1. Download “Swiftkey Keyboard” app
Multiple photos can be added to your Stories using this app.
To activate it on your phone, simply download it and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Take screenshots of the photos you want to add in your Insta Story
Here’s how the app works:
A screenshot is equal to one sticker.
Basically, you need to take screenshots of the photos you intend to post.
3. Open your Instagram Story
Once you’ve taken your screenshots, open your Story in the Instagram app.
You have two choices:
- You can upload a background image
- (See tutorial) Change the background color of your Story
The background will be brown.
4. Press on the “Text” option
At the top of your screen, click “aA”.
5. Press on the “Sticker” button
6. Press on the “pin” button
7. Press on the camera button
Now press on the “camera” button on the top right corner to add a photo.
8. Select your photo and add it in your Story
Just select the photo you want to add to your Instagram Story, and you’re done!
Like on the iPhone, you can resize and move your photos.
Adding more photos to your Instagram Story is as simple as repeating the steps above.