If you no longer need an email address associated with a Hotmail account, there are a few different ways to remove it from the system.
One way is to go to the account settings and click on the “Account Info” button. There, you can select the “Email” tab and click on the “Delete Email Address” button.
If you no longer have access to your original Hotmail login information, you can also delete the address by going to https://login.live.
Login to your Hotmail account
2. Click on the “Options” tab
3. Select “Mail”
4. Under “Manage your account,” scroll down and click “Delete an e-mail address”
5. Type in the email address you want to delete and click “Delete”
6. A message will pop up asking if you’re sure you want to delete the email address, click “Yes”
7. The email address has now been deleted from your Hotmail account
Remove Unwanted Email Addresses in Mail
Can you permanently delete a Hotmail address?
1. In order to begin, you will have to sign into your Hotmail account for the first time.
2. Sign up for Outlook.com or Windows Live.
3. Afterwards, you will need to go to the settings section of your account.
4. Then click More Security Options under Security.
5. Click the Close My Account link at the bottom of the page once you have scrolled down to the bottom.
If I want to remove an old email address that keeps appearing in my inbox, how do I do it?
If you make a mistake like this, it is not difficult to recover from it. If you want to delete a previous email address from Mail, you need to go to the ‘Window’ menu and choose ‘Previous Recipients’.
Click ‘Delete From List’ to remove the old email address. If someone else updates your email address, you should always update it.
How do I delete an autofill email address in Chrome?
It is possible to clear browsing data from Google Chrome by selecting More Tools from the Chrome toolbar on the browser toolbar (the icon with the three vertical dots). Select the “Autofill form data” option from the dropdown menu at the top of the dialog box that appears, and then from the dropdown menu select how much data you want to remove from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the dialog box.
How do I permanently delete email senders?
It is true that there are some people you would prefer not to hear from. In the “Create Rule” panel, click the Advanced Options button. The “From” option should be selected. Select “Permanently Delete It” next. You will receive a confirmation message.